Every customer of the VARVAR brand has the right to return the jewelry purchased from us and receive money for it within 30 days of receiving the product.The customer can return the product or exchange it, if:
- the product was not used and there are no traces of mechanical damage: scratches, traces of liquid on the product;
- the product has no noticeable changes due to the contact with chemicals, salts, chlorine, cosmetics, etc.
- the goods are fully assembled, and they are in the original packaging;
- all labels and factory varnishing on the item are saved;
- the product has retained its saleable condition and is safe to use;
- you pay for return shipping;
The amount will be refunded without the cost for delivery and packaging, as well as excluding operating costs -30% of the cost of production.
Unfortunately, the company will be forced to deny your exchange in the following cases:
- products are made at the request of the customer, has a custom design;
- the product is personally engraved;
- the purchased accessory is an accessory with precious and semiprecious stones, such as amethyst, garnet, topaz, citrine, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond.
VARVAR will refund the customer within 48 hours of receiving the jewelry. Notice, the product will be checked for quality control by our jewelers. After verification, the funds will be refunded to the same card or cash account that was specified at the time of purchase. If the jewelry turns out to be non-exchangeable, we will return it to the customer. In this case, the customer needs to pay the shipping cost.
As soon as the parcel with the accessory is sent, it can be tracked by a special tracking number provided by the carrier.
You can check the status of the shipment here.
We recommend you to keep the receipt of your jewelry until the confirmation of the return, which will be sent to you by email.
What should I do to return the accessory?
To send your accessory back and get a refund for it, you need to fill out the form.